Gluten Free Matcha Pancakes
- 1 cup Pamela's product baking and pancake mix
- 1 tsp. matcha green tea powder
- 1 tbs. JUST egg replacement
- Add less than 1/2 tsp. cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tsp. avocado oil (or oil of your choice)
- 1 cup of almond milk (or plant milk of your choice)
Whisk the batter until its smooth and creamy. Add 1 tbs. of oil into a skillet. Once your skillet is hot, spoon the batter in and let them cook on each side for about 3 minutes or so. depending on how you like your pancakes. Once they are done, top with blueberries or your favorite fruit and sprinkle with shredded coconut (optional).