Sea Moss comes in different types, and one such type is the purple sea moss. My sea moss is sourced from Jamaica and offers plenty of benefits to our body inside and out.
How to Clean your Sea Moss
- Place 1oz of Sea Moss (or desired amount) in a bowl and let soak for 15 mins in filtered water.
- Rinse Sea Moss thoroughly 2-3x to remove any excess salt, sand, etc.
- Place Sea Moss in a bowl and fill with spring water until all Sea Moss is covered and let sit for 6-24hrs. (Use lime as an option to remove salt and fishy smell)
- Drain Sea Moss, rinse well and cut with a knife into small pieces and add to blender
- Add enough water to blend your Sea Moss. Start with a small amount of water at first. Blend until smooth. Add more if necessary until the desired texture is achieved.
- Put gel in the glass jar and let sit in the refrigerator for a few hours and you will see the gel form.
- Add 2-4 tbsp to smoothies, soups, teas, or your favorite dish
ALL ORDERS ARE PROCESSED WITHIN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER YOUR ORDER IS RECEIVED
SHIPPING IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE UNITED STATES