Do you feel stressed, tired, or worn down?
Are you finding that work and other stressors in your life are making it seemingly impossible to simply relax, unwind, and enjoy your life?
Are you currently living in a chaotic period in your life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are not alone.
According to the American Institute of Stress, 83% of US workers suffer from work-related stress. This then causes US businesses to lose up to $300 billion yearly as a result of this stress.
A Beginner's Guide To Mindfulness will help you Improve Your Body, Mind, and Spirit in Times of Chaos.
Here’s what you’ll discover inside this course:
• What is mindfulness;
• The point of mindfulness;
• The benefits of mindfulness;
• When to practice mindfulness;
• The negative effects of chaotic times and stress;
• How mindfulness helps stress;
• Benefits of practicing mindfulness for the body;
• How to practice mindfulness to improve the body;
• How to practice progressive muscle relaxation;
• How to do a body scan;
• Benefits of practicing mindfulness for the mind;
• How to practice mindfulness to improve the mind;
• How to set a mindful morning routine;
• Benefits of practicing mindfulness for the spirit;
• How to practice mindfulness to improve the spirit;
• How to create helpful affirmations;
• How to use mindfulness as a growth opportunity;
• How mindfulness increases resilience;
• Why you should want to be resilient;
• What makes mindfulness different from meditation;
• How to use meditation to become mindful;
• How to practice holistic mindfulness;
• How yoga improves mindfulness;
And much more!